Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Greetings!

Good Monday Morning!

I know I have been gone for a loooong time. We have had so many challenges in our life lately. Our youngest son Nicholas is having hearing difficulty and it has been difficult to get things organized for him at school with his new "ears". I am blessed to have a wonderful caring community, but public schools can be tough and not very accommodating. (surprisingly)! We have also had a ton of sinus/ear infections and illnesses in general between the four kiddos.

How have you all been? I hope you are all healthy and doing well! I have gotten some really nice e-mails from my blog buddy Colleen. Thank you so much for keeping me in your thoughts my friend! It really warms my heart!! I hope to be on again posting very soon. Thanks for checking in with me!

Blessings,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Gosh Kim it really has been a long long time!! so sorry to read that your family has been experiencing illness, I hope everyone is on the road to recovery and that your youngest son will be able to adjust well too!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((HUGS)))) to you, Kim! Good to see you posting again, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kim...I'm sorry about your son having some problems hearing. I can imagine the concerns but it sounds like he's getting great support and help and love!

    I read down to your last post and HAPPY BIRTHDAY a lot late!!!
    Wow, you have a wonderful family and a great group of friends who dearly love you.
    How sweet.

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to "hear" your son is adjusting. LOL. I am with you on schools that don't always like to accomodate!!! Been there done that.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness girl! Sorry to hear you are having some issues. I pray everything will be back to normal as possible for you soon! I've been wondering where you've been. Glad to see you post again. Have a blessed week~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know your struggle with public schools. My daughter has ADHD and we have had to "work" out a lot with the teachers.

    If you don't mind contacting me vis email hannahkatedesign@yahoo.com I have some questions about your sons hearing issues. We are wondering if our son might be having a few issues regarding his hearing.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete