Here you go my blogger friends... thanks for sharing all your great "homestead" photos as well! I have really enjoyed looking at all the great home decor ideas, projects, etc ~Kim
Hi Kim - Thanks so mujch for visiting my blog and your nice comment - and for the invitation to come here! Glad I did Your house is just beautiful - I like your unique way of using a window on your table....great! Hugs, Karen
18 Vintage Living Room Ideas Retro Cozy
-
Mixing eras keeps these vintage living room decor rooms from reading as
period reproductions, with one or two old pieces set against everything
else stay...
DIY Plant Shelf with Free Plans
-
DIY Plant Shelf with Free Plans I started collecting houseplants about five
months ago, and my collection quickly outgrew the few spots I had
available. ...
UPDATE…Things I love!
-
*For those of you who have already ready thispost, scroll down to the
picture of my Motherand look at the shadow between the calf’s legsand the ...
Farmhouse Fun
-
My son was lucky enough to be able to rent a farmhouse that was built in
the late 1800s. It still has some of the original charm mixed with some
really bad...
Happy Valentines Day!
-
Hello friends!
Just stopping by quickly with a reminder that it’s that time again!
Ever since I was little, we have cut forsythia to force it to bloom i...
FOR SALE -
-
We have this awesome Early Croquet set for sale in our booth. It is a
complete set of four mallets and balls. The box is in very good condition
(not perf...
Wow! Has It Really Been Three Years!!?
-
Hello Everyone!
I am sitting here in disbelief that it has been over three years since my
last post. It honestly doesn't feel like that long.
So much...
~ Autumn 2016 Decorating ~
-
Greetings friends! I hope all is well with you and yours. This post
brings you a few pictures of this year's fall decorating. It's always an
exciting ti...
Shaws Circular July 29 - August 4, 2016
-
Find your latest Shaws Circular here. Also, keeping your challenges with
coupons and great deals from Shaws weekly.
Shaw's and Star Market are two American...
Shaws Circular July 29 - August 4, 2016
-
Find your latest Shaws Circular here. Also, keeping your challenges with
coupons and great deals from Shaws weekly.
Shaw's and Star Market are two American...
All About E (2015) Free Megashare
-
Full All About E in Top Video Format. Now you can play full All About E in
top quality with duration 120 Min and has been aired on 2015-02-21 with
MPAA ra...
NEW WEB SITE...
-
Be sure to check out our new website designed by our blogging buddy Janet
McClure. She does fabulous work! If you need graphic work done, be sure to
hire ...
-
we all have 'that corner' in our home decor
the corner that looks bare, yet we can't find
anything that works
without making it look 'junked up'
well, *we'...
Newsflash!
-
Newsflash! I have been invited by "Vintage 541" to sell there on a regular
basis! I am excited.
To get information on Vintage 541, you can find Becky on ...
I've been working hard...
-
I've been hard at work making things for the store. This year my items will
only be at American Country Mercantile and at the Greens Show in salem. If
I h...
Scrapbook Retreat
-
Just got home from a 3 day scrapbook retreat with my sister Kelly- my other
sister Kristy's son was coming home from Prudue and she does not see him
much--...
The staining begins...
-
The weather is FINALLY nice and I'm going to start staining my new dining
table today, yay!
Here's what she looks like now...
Found on Craigslist for $30...
Old Santa & Gingers
-
Old Santa measures 10"tall
Made from a Jackie Schmidt pattern
$15 plus shipping Also made from a Jackie Schmidt pattern are these Set of
3 Gingers...
Measur...
Waterbed Update
-
I told my husband all I wanted for mothers day was a half whiskey barrel
for my pond.....I am such a simple girl! (Being the sweetie of a husband he
is , h...
Welcome to the gracious nest! Home is a warm and wonderful nest to family and friends. Our nest is filled with four wonderful boys. Andrew, 15 Spencer and Gannon my 11 year old twins and Nicholas our spunky 7 year old. Please join me as I share home decor tips, organizing solutions, crafts, recipes and anything to make your nest warm and gracious!
I love your house, Kim! Wow! Outside and In! Your new blue table turned out great! Keep the pictures coming. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kim - Thanks so mujch for visiting my blog and your nice comment - and for the invitation to come here! Glad I did
ReplyDeleteYour house is just beautiful - I like your unique way of using a window on your table....great!
Hugs, Karen